PADI Rescue Diver Course
The PADI Rescue Diver Course “Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Why PADI Rescue Diver?
The PADI Rescue Diver will expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level because you’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. The skills you will learn on this course will be.
- Self Rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in divers.
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
How long will it take?
- 2 days
What will I need?
- PADI Rescue Diver Crew Pack (Provided)
- Dive Insurance
- Medical Statement
Where can I go from here?
The PADI Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all Professional level PADI courses, beginning with the PADI Divemaster certification.
Rescue Diver Online?
The Padi Rescue Diver course is the newest edition to PADI eLearning. Rescue Diver online gets you started right away and lets you learn at your own pace and in your own time. Start Now!
How much will it cost me?
The PADI Rescue Diver course includes the dive equipment, transportation, tuition, a PADI Rescue Diver crewpack and certification card.
|Rescue Diver Course||EFR & Rescue Diver Combo|