Rubie has chosen to Scuba Dive at Blue Water Diving in Gran Canaria has is our new Divemaster internship…
Ruby has come all the way over from Essex to be with the Blue Water Diving team in Gran Canaria, to reach her goal as a Padi pro.
Currently Ruby works as a stunt women and has featured in many of the latest films. Be aware her other hidden talents are martial arts and death stares 🙂
Whilst scuba diving in Gran Canaria ruby has discovered her favourite diving site is the Como Tu, which sits at 30 mtrs, and hosts a wide variety of marine life including butterfly rays, stingrays and barracuda.
Ruby is mid way through the Divemaster Course and sailing through it, the hard work and effort is paying off!
Her favourite part of the course is working alongside our instructors and seeing how the complete the Discover Scuba Diving sessions.
Within the Divemaster course there is many requirements needed to be met including,
• Create an Emergency Assistance Plan for a designated
• Complete waterskills exercises.
• Complete a diver rescue assessment.
• Complete the dive skills workshop and assessment.
• Complete practical application skills.
• Complete divemaster-conducted programs workshops.
• Complete practical assessments.
• Meet the professionalism criteria.
* Complete knowledge development segments including
Knowledge Reviews in the PADI Divemaster Manual or
through Divemaster Online, and pass the Divemaster
Blue Water Diving takes on 2 internships per month, so we can spend time with you going through all the relevant scuba diving courses here in Gran Canaria.
As Ruby has discovered there is many great dive sites in Gran Canaria and it has given her confidence in scuba diving a great boost.
If you would like to join us on a internship please get in touch at –
0034 602 080 208