Rubie has finally decided to join us and complete her PADI Divemaster Internship… She has taken the Go Pro path!
Meet our new team member for the next month!
Ruby has come all the way over from Essex to be with the Blue Water Diving team in Gran Canaria, to reach her goal as a Padi pro.
Currently Ruby works as a stunt women and has featured in many of the latest films. Be aware her other hidden talents are martial arts and death stares.
Whilst scuba diving in Gran Canaria ruby has discovered her favourite diving site is the Como Tu, which sits at 30 mtrs. This hosts a wide variety of marine life including butterfly rays, stingrays and barracuda.
Ruby is mid way through the Divemaster Course and sailing through it, the hard work and effort is paying off!
While completing her course her favourite part of the is working alongside our instructors and seeing how the complete the Discover Scuba Diving sessions.
WITHIN THE DIVEMASTER COURSE THERE IS MANY REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE MET INCLUDING,
• Create an Emergency Assistance Plan for a designated dive site.
• Waterskills exercises.
• Rescue Diver assessment.
• Dive skills workshop and assessment.
• Practical application skills.
• Divemaster-conducted programs workshops.
• Complete practical assessments.
• Meet the professionalism criteria.
* Complete knowledge development segments including Knowledge Reviews in the PADI Divemaster Manual or through Divemaster Online. The Divemaster Final Exam also requires a 75% pass rate.
Most of all, Blue Water Diving takes on 2 internships per month, so we can spend time with you going through all the relevant scuba diving courses here in Gran Canaria.
As Ruby has discovered there is many great dive sites in Gran Canaria and it has given her confidence in scuba diving a great boost.
If you would like to join us on a internship please get in touch at:
All the best,
The Blue Water Diving team