RESCUE DIVER COURSE – PUERTO RICO – GRAN CANARIA
Why PADI Rescue Diver?
The PADI Rescue Diver Course – Puerto Rico – Gran Canaria, is designed to expand your knowledge and experience beyond purely recreational level. You’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies.
- Self Rescue
- Recognising and managing stress in divers.
- Emergency management ane equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
- 2 days
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- Dive Insurance
WHERE CAN I GO FROM HERE?
PADI Rescue Diver certification, is a prerequisite for all Professional level PADI courses, beginning with the PADI Divemaster certification.
RESCUE DIVER ONLINE?
The PADI Rescue Diver course is the newest edition to PADI eLearning. Rescue Diver online gets you started right away. It also lets you learn at your own pace and in your own time. Start Now!
How much will it cost me?
PADI Rescue Diver course costs 299 euros, this includes the dive equipment, transportation, tuition, a PADI Rescue Diver crewpack and certification card.
Or the combo price for the EFR and Rescue Course 399 Euros.
For more information on the courses please contact Kate at:
or Click here, to be connected through to our Contact page on the website!
Happy and safe diving,
The Blue Water Diving team